The purpose of a vision board for your life and business is provide a point of vision, clarity and encouragement for where you want to go and the goals you want to achieve. Regardless of whether it’s the beginning of the year, end of the first quarter or the middle of the year, every time of the year is vision board time!
Gather up some friends and throw a vision board party. It’s always important to set a theme and tone for your year (or month, or quarter). Why not do it in good company? Below are the instructions I send out when I throw my annual party.
What to bring to the vision board party:
1. Visuals that inspire you or represent your 2015 personal and professional goals/mindset/inspiration/
2. Words that inspire you or represent your 2014 goals/mindset/inspiration/
3. A “base” for your board (poster/foam/cork board, poster frame, folder, etc.) Here is some inspiration: http://pinterest.com/
4. Your own set of tools (scissors, glue, tape)
5. An appetizer or drink to share!
I LOVE Pinterest and use it for inspiration all the time, for everything. You can search for different words to get your creative juices flowing. Here are some examples:
Put on some music and have fun! There are no rules, so your board can be in beta…add to it throughout the year as you see fit. My 2015 board is below <3