Laugh.Liv.Love is the documentation of the glorious, ridiculous life of a marketing professional and single mom (Olivia Omega), proving that everything I know about faith and marketing I learned from my kids. True story! And everything I know about social media I learned through dating. Mostly true story!
The ability to smile during challenging times, see the good in every experience and encounter, and harness the humor of it all, be it an epic fail or an amazing feat. With guest appearances by stand up comedian, God.
The determination to cherish each moment in life, pause in the undying pursuit of happiness to just simply be happy, and learn from the life lessons that are all around us.
The desire to embrace what makes us unique and unforgettable, the courage to be unapologetically vulnerable and the permission to fall in love with the people, places and things that inspire passionate dreams.
Fascinating (useless) Facts:
– I was born in New York
– I was a vegetarian until the age of 20
– I began training in martial arts at the age of 3
– I learned to sew, crochet and knit at 6
– I started my first business at 13
– I made my first quilt at 14
– I was a college cheerleader
– I have 13 brothers and sisters
– I am the oldest of 8 girls
Things I love:
– French fries (regular and sweet potato)
– Sweets (you name it)
– Trampolines and roller skating
– Dancing (modern, lyrical, salsa, ballet)
– The thought of break dancing (no ability)
– The thought of journaling (no discipline)
– Quotes and poetry
– Motown music
– Coffee (Starbucks baby)
Things I hate:
– Traffic cops (and parking meters)
– York Peppermint Patties (bad experience)
– Board games, especially Scrabble (childhood issues)
– Fruit Cocktail (again, childhood)
– Cats (reoccurring dream issues)
Things I cherish:
– My faith, salvation and relationship with God
– My two amazing children
– Family and friends
– Life experiences and life lessons
– The Colorado scenery (outdoor life)
On a more serious note…
My Official Bio:
Olivia Omega is a personal branding expert, social media strategist, sought after speaker focused on building entrepreneurial brands and author of Beautifully Branded: The Girls Guide to Personal Branding & Understanding the Anatomy of Brand You. Her mission is to inspire and encourage women entrepreneurs while giving them the tools needed to successfully build their personal brands both online and offline through workshops, mentorship, online courses and one-on-one consultations. She is a freelance consultant with over 12 years of traditional advertising, digital marketing and branding experience. Olivia has taught social media and branding workshops across the country for both large and small business clients, equipping them with the knowledge to successfully use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and blogs to grow their brands.
Past PR clients have been featured in USA Today, Entrepreneur, Glamour, Daily Candy, O Magazine, Us Weekly, Life & Style, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Insider, Parents, Pregnancy, Fit Pregnancy, Pregnancy & Newborn and more.
Olivia graduated with a business marketing degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder, Leeds School of Business. Olivia enjoys dancing, sewing, yoga and her two kids.